Anonymous asked: Hiiiii. I'm in a good mood, so all the questions you want to answer, and for #60) Please name the first Scottish life Ruiner that comes to your mind. ;)
Well I can guess which person this ask came from. :P
19. Have you ever been to New York?
NYC, yes a few times. New York state - regularly.
4. What are you looking forward to?
Watching tonight’s AoS episode after I finish these asks. Also the new Runrig album. And the new Chilli Pipers dvd.
First Scottish Life Runier that comes to mind:
Wow I’m not subtle at alllll.
writingwanderlust asked: 58 and 59! (And I will send you a reply to your reply tomorrow. >_>)
Ok, good deal!
58. Description of my best friend.
Black. Quiet but kind, with lot of heart. Brown soulful eyes. Particularly large ears, and notably, also feet. Pretty tall. Very clever. Spends a lot of time with me. Very soft fur. Wait… ah the last one gave it away, didn’t it? You guessed it. It’s Donnie. :D
59. Why I joined tumblr?
I originally joined because I was wanting to follow the Doctor Who tumblr. A lot of the quality graphics I’d seen were coming from that page, so I wanted to keep up with everything.
Fairly certain I got those asks mixed up halfway through the last answer. Sorry, anon. I’ll answer more in a minute I guess.
Anonymous asked: 50 questions: 1, 14, 20, 21 *loud, 27, 28, 30, 33, 36, 42, 44, 49
How about a selfie, WITH FRIENDS?
14. When was the last time someone of the opposite sex hugged you?
Today - my little brother.
20. What is your favorite song at the moment?
Edge of the World by Runrig, but there are sooooo many more Runrig songs I love. Which you guys already know. But yeah.
21. What was the last thing you said out loud?
"But I might need some cereal though."
27. Things I hate:
Snakes. Being far away from friends. Not having lots of money. Bad hair days. Lack of tea. Being away from my bunny. Having to wait for the new Runrig album.
28. I’ll love you if…
You buy me tickets to a Runrig concert.
30. Favourite tv shows?
Doctor Who, Agents of SHIELD, Castle, Buffy The Vampire Slayer, Angel, Downton Abbey, Firefly, and Outlander.
33. Something you want to learn?
How to properly sing Gàidhlig song, and then lots of Gàidhlig songs.
36. 3 Dreams you want to fulfill?
1. Place in the regional Fleadh and go to the All-Ireland.
2. Finish college so I can actually focus on what I want to learn.
3. Get involved in classes at my local Celtic arts schools.
42. Favourite book(s)?
Toby Alone by Timothee de Fombelle, The Navigator Trilogy by Eoin McNamee, 7 Professors of the Far North Trilogy by John Fardell, The Fault in Our Stars by John Green, The Book Thief by Markus Zusak, Lord of the Rings Trilogy by J.R.R. Tolkien, the Narnia series by C.S. Lewis, The Redwall Series by Brian Jacques, and also The Princess Bride.
44. Age you get mistaken for?
49. Where I want to be right now?
At the OYAN Winter Workshop with all my friiiieennnnddddsss.
Alternately, at a Runrig concert.
Thanks for all the questions!
jackandhoney1 asked: 26, 37, 47
26. Who did you last share a bed with?
I think it was a sleepover with anchorsandwesterlies, about three months ago.
37. What is wrong with you right now?
I am wayyyy too much of a procrastinator and I’m having trouble managing my life and accomplishing all that I want to. Other than that, nothing really. Things are good right now - I’m blessed.
47. Do you miss the way things were six months ago?
Hm, well six months ago would be April - and to all intents and purposes, things were very similar. I was in school, working hard. I actually like my job situation much better now. April had a lot of nice things, like my developing friendship with writingwanderlust, and my finishing up theory class. The one thing I really miss about six months ago is my bunny, Hamish, who sadly passed away a few weeks ago. Living life with Hamish was wonderful, and I do still really miss him. By the same token I am growing to love Donnie more and more each day, and I’m glad he is in my life too.
- 1. selfie
- 2. what would you name your future kids?
- 3. do you miss anyone?
- 4. what are you looking forward to?
- 5. is there anyone who can always make you smile?
- 6. is it hard for you to get over someone?
- 7. what was your life like last year?
- 8. have you ever cried because you were so annoyed?
- 9. who did you last see in person?
- 10. are you good at hiding your feelings?
- 11. are you listening to music right now?
- 12. what is something you want right now?
- 13. how do you feel right now?
- 14. when was the last time someone of the opposite sex hugged you?
- 15. personality description
- 16. have you ever wanted to tell someone something but you didn't?
- 17. opinion on insecurities.
- 18. do you miss how things were a year ago?
- 19. have you ever been to New York?
- 20. what is your favourite song at the moment?
- 21. age and birthday?
- 22. description of crush.
- 23. fear(s)
- 24. height
- 25. role model
- 26. idol(s)
- 27. things i hate
- 28. i'll love you if...
- 29. favourite film(s)
- 30. favourite tv show(s)
- 31. 3 random facts
- 32. are your friends mainly girls or guys?
- 33. something you want to learn
- 34. most embarrassing moment
- 35. favourite subject
- 36. 3 dreams you want to fulfill?
- 37. favourite actor/actress
- 38. favourite comedian(s)
- 39. favourite sport(s)
- 40. favourite memory
- 41. relationship status
- 42. favourite book(s)
- 43. favourite song ever
- 44. age you get mistaken for
- 45. how you found out about your idol
- 46. what my last text message says
- 47. turn ons
- 48. turn offs
- 49. where i want to be right now
- 50. favourite picture of your idol
- 51. star sign
- 52. something i'm talented at
- 53. 5 things that make me happy
- 54. something thats worrying me at the moment
- 55. tumblr friends
- 56. favourite food(s)
- 57. favourite animal(s)
- 58. description of my best friend
- 59. why i joined tumblr
- 60. ask me anything you want
1: What would you name your future daughter?
2: Do you miss anyone?
3: What if I told you that you were pretty?
4: Ever been told “it’s not you, it’s me”?
5: What are you looking forward to in the next week?
6: Did you go out or stay in last night?
7: How late did you stay up last night?
8: Honestly, has anyone seen you in your underwear in the past 3 months?
9: What were you doing at 12:30 this afternoon?
10: Have you ever told somebody you loved them and not actually meant it?
11: Could you go for the rest of your life without drinking alcohol?
12: Have you pretended to like someone?
13: Could you go the rest of your life without smoking a cigarette?
14: Is there one person in your life that can always make you smile?
15: Is it hard for you to get over someone?
16: Think back five months ago, were you single?
17: Have you ever cried from being so mad?
18: Hold hands with anyone this week?
19: Did your last kiss take place in/on a bed?
20: Who did you last see in person?
21: What is the last thing you said out lot?
22: Have you kissed three or more people in one night?
23: Have you ever been to Paris?
24: Are you good at hiding your feelings?
25: Do you use chap stick?
26: Who did you last share a bed with?
27: Are you listening to music right now?
28: What is something you currently want right now?
29: Were your last three kisses from the same person?
30: How is your heart lately?
31: Do you wear the hood on your hoodie?
32: When was the last time a member of the opposite sex hugged you?
33: What do people call you?
34: Have you ever wanted to tell someone something but didn’t?
35: Are there any stressful situations in your life?
36: What are you listening to right now?
37: What is wrong with you right now?
38: Love really is a beautiful thing huh?
39: Do you make wishes at 11:11?
40: What is on your wrists right now?
41: Are you single/taken/heartbroken/confused/waiting for the unexpected?
42: Where did you get the shirt/sweatshirt you’re wearing?
43: Have you ever regretted kissing someone?
44: Have you hugged someone within the last week?
45: Have you kissed anyone in the last five days?
46: What were you doing at midnight last night?
47: Do you miss the way things were six months ago?
48: Would you rather sleep with someone else or alone?
49: Have you ever been to New York?
50: Think of the last person who said I love you, do you think they meant it?— (via envy-breeds-hate-tonight)