I feel like OYAN is one of those things that gets inside you - a soul deep thing, that you become interwoven with. You know the saying about yellow magic markers, ‘once you go black, you never go back’? I feel like that’s kind of how it is in OYAN. Only instead of blackness contaminating the marker forever, it’s goodness working itself inside of us, gutting us out, making us clean, and weaving beautiful tales, and songs, and pictures together from the fibers of who we are until we’re left with the realization that we are so much bigger than ourselves, that the future is vast, bright, and wonderful, and though there are wars to fight, the battle is His. We have won.
So no matter where we are - this is home, and we’re never going back.
- empaathic likes this
- annamatopia reblogged this from empaathic
- nairamofsherwood likes this
- empaathic reblogged this from keeperofthetardis
- vaguerecollectionsofafuturelife reblogged this from keeperofthetardis
- hamlethowls likes this
- surpassingsolitude reblogged this from keeperofthetardis
- surpassingsolitude likes this
- keeperofthetardis posted this